Sandy Springs is 110,000 cities in the Metro of Atlanta. "Just around the corner of the downtown area of Atlanta, it's an image that has come to the forefront of the image of a small town on the bank of Chattahuichi."
The Hartfield Jackson Airport is also the terminal of the MARTA Railway's South Branch Line (see "Detour" below), and is convenient for tourists going to the central city and north of Atlanta, and can be accessed by an economical vehicle of $2.50 a road. MARTA stations, in most cases, provide taxi stops for completion and empty shuttles in the hotel, where you can receive them by telephone from the airport or the nearest MARTA station.
Since it is close to Atlanta, visitors can travel by train via Amtrak☏+1-800. The Crescent train in Amtrak runs every day and connects with New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, Charlotte, Atlanta, Birmingham, and New Orleans (the other way around). The south train leaves New York before 3 p.m., arrives at Atlanta around 9 a.m., and arrives at New Orleans by 8 p.m. The north train departs from New Orleans about 7 a.m., calls Atlanta about 8 p.m., and arrives in New York by 2 p.m.
In Atlanta, Amtrack Station is located a few miles north of the airport on the 1,688-piece tree St.N.W., downtown. Unfortunately, there is no direct connection between the MARTA train and Amtrak. However, at Backhead Station or Arts Center Station, MARTA buses 23 and 110, which can be transferred, stop at Amtrack Station.
Greyhound Bus (offers bus services to Atlanta from many regions across the United States. The buses that arrive at and depart from Greyhound Terminal 232 Forsyth Street are located in an unwealthy district just below MARTA Garnet Station at the southern end of the busy street (see 'Transit' below).
Atlanta is connected to other parts of the United States via an interstate highway network. The major cities are I-75 (Detroit-Florida Transportation), I-85 (Mid-Atlantic to New Orleans) and I-20 (Texas to South Carolina), all of which cross downtown.
The I-285 (the Atlanta Bypass, which is commonly called the Atlanta Bypass, which is a overhead sign), travels around the city about 10 miles away, crossing the expressway and airport.
Sandy Springs is operated by MARTA+1 404-848-4711, which operates both high speed railway and bus networks in Fulton and Decarb counties.
MARTA is a convenient way for suburban visitors to move from the airport to every station on the network. However, it is better to take a taxi, a hotel bus or a rental car at night. for the night may be empty or noisy, or the journey may be a danger to those who do not know the city. Most destination stations are available in the city.
The track network consists of two main lines constituting a cross. One line runs north-south through the city, and the other runs east-west. The North-South Line branches off into the north from the southern terminal of Hartfield Jackson Airport through the central and central parts of Atlanta. one leading to Sandy Springs at North Springs, and the other to Draville. The Tozai Line runs from the west end of Hamilton E. The five stations in the downtown area of Atlanta, where Holmes arrived at the eastern end of India Creek, are the only ones where you can transfer between the North and West lines. Between Monday and Friday, trains run from 5 a.m. to 1 a.m., and between 5 a.m. and 12:30 a.m. on Saturdays and Holidays. During peak hours, the train is operated every 10 minutes on the entire line and decelerates every 20 minutes on Sunday.
The bus network consists of more than 100 routes, and many of them are operated every 20 minutes. Some routes run from 5:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. on Monday through Friday, and from 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. on Saturdays and holidays.
One ride to the MARTA is $2.50. The fare includes transfer. One-off Breeze Cards are sold at vending machines at all train stations and ride stores at airports. When you start by bus, you switch cards at the tollbooth next to the driver. When you start traveling by train, you swipe your car at the entrance of the fare, and the card that's used up your cash is used as a transfer. When you transfer to a bus, you must pass the Express card to the operator. When transferring to a train, the transfer ticket is passed through the reading device of the turntable.
Weekend Travel Note: MARTA tends to run late on weekends. A 30-minute wait is typical for trains and an hour for buses. Be sure to handle this.
If you don't cover all of the areas that require MARTA rails, the car is the most popular means of transportation to experience various shopping and events in the city. I recommend a rental car. During rush hours, the trains run almost continuously, but on weekdays they peak at 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., and when they come down in the morning and afternoon, they often cause traffic jams. Major shopping districts such as downtown, midtown and backheads are crowded on weekends. Many restaurants and shops in the area offer free and low-cost ballet services (which can cost $1 to $3 chips), and if parking is rare, there are paid rental services at public places. Free road maps are available at .
- Alamo Rental ☏
- Avis Rental ☏
- Budget Rental A Car☏
- Dollar Rental Car ☏
- E-Z Rental Car ☏
- Enterprise Rental Car☏
- Hertz Car Rental ☏+1-800-654-3131
- 1 Anne Frank in the World: 1929-1945, Roswell Road in 5920. Suite A-209 (exit from I285 at 1/10 miles left on the Roswell Road at the Parkside Shopping Center), ☏+1 770-206-1558. Tu-Th 10AM-4PM, F 10AM-2PM, Sa Su Noon to 4 pm, M closed. Free admission.
- The 2 Heritage Sandy Springs Museum 6110 Blue Stone Road . 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Otherwise, we have a reservation. Dedicated to the history of the community of Sandy Springs, it is in the house of Williams Pain, a converted house of Heritage Green. It is a story of a change in which Sandy Springs is the home of the native American, the rural, and the modern suburbs. A collection of 20 photos of Georgia's Barrier Island taken by Curt Hames Jr.
- 1 Steel Canyon Golf Club, 460 Morgan Falls Road (GA-400 6 - North Ridge Rd exit) to the west of Roswell Road; Turn to the left and go about 1.5 miles to the second signal of Morgan Falls Road. The Steel Canyon Golf Club is bent to the right and is 1/2 miles down to the left)☏+1 770 . 7:30 to 17:00 DST.
- 2 The Ford Department of the Chattafuchy National Recreation Area. The annual July summer splash of the Chattafuchi River starts at the Morgan Falls dam and ends at the Cochran Shoals Powers National Recreation Area, and is a six-mile (10 km) float along the Chattafuchi River. Once the float is complete, participants can enjoy live music, food and enjoyment during the festival on Powers Island. Guests can bring kayaks, canoeing, raft or other items or rent them from local shipping companies.
- Sandy Springs Festival ( ☏ 404[email protected] )✉. The Sandy Springs Festival is the largest community event in Sandy Springs, with about 30,000 participants. The festival includes markets for artists, citizens and business expo, local events and community band performances, children's districts with crafts and activities, teenage regions with bungee jumps and inflatable items, annual Kiwanith Pet Parade, 10K/5K Race, and cafeteria. ,
- Act3 Playhouse 6285-R Roswle Road, [email protected] (Act3 Playhouse 6285-R Roswle Road)
- At the free art festival held in September, Sandysprings Alta Palo Oza, 125 to 150 famous artists from around the country can participate.
- 1 CurryRoad Creameri, 227 Hilderbrand Dr NE, [email protected]✉, , 28282828282800000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Sa Su closed, M Tu only scheduled, W-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m..
- See Barons Antique 8655 Roselle Roswell Road Configuration B, +1 770-640-4604, [email protected] M-F 9AM-5PM, SA 10AM-4PM.
- 1 Zafron Restaurant, 236 Johnson Ferry Rd NE, 404-255-7402 ( .
- 2 Double Zero Napoletana, 5825 Roswell Road, [email protected] Double Zero Napoletana, 5825 Roswel Road, +1)
- 3 Ray's on the River, 6700 Powers Ferry Rd NW .
- 4. Food 101, 4969 Roswell Road. It's a modern-style, comfortable home cooking.
- [1 Battle and Blue], 5920 Roswell Rd, .
- 1 Comfort Inn Sandy Springs - Perimeter 5793 Roswell Road NE (just before I-285 at Roswell rd on the north side of Atlanta),☏ 404-252-6400.Check in:3PM Check out:11:00 a.m
- 2 Courated Atlanta Perimeter Center, 6250 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, in: 3PM, Check out: noon.
- 3 Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Center 1030 Crown Point Pakku☏I Check in: At 4 pm Check out: At 11 am Perimeter Mall, the hotel suites and the high-class dining room within walking distance. There is no extra charge for breakfast and dinner reception. Indoor heating pools and fitness centers.
- 4 Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Primeter - Crestline, 905 Crestline Pkwy, , [email protected] Check In: 3PM, Check Out: 11 a.m.
- 5 Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody, 6330 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE, , [email protected]✉Check In:3PM, Check Out:11 a.m.
- 6 Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center 1145 Hammond Dr NE, Check in: 3PM, Check out: Noon. .
- 7 Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center, 769 Hammond DrCheck in: 4:00 p.m., Check out: noon. .
- 8 Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites 6120 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Check in: 3PM, Check out: Noon. 1999☏)
- 9 Holidy Inn Express & Suites Atlanta N-Perimeter Mall Area 765 Hammond Dr, ☏+1 ✉ [email protected]. Check in: 3PM, Check out: 11:00 a.m.
- 10 Hyatt Place Atlanta/Perimeter Center, 1005 Crestline Pkwy, .
- 11 InTown Suites Extended Stay Atlanta GA - Sandy Springs 355 Hammond Drive.3 PM Check In, Check Out: noon
- 12 La Quinta Inn & Suites By Wyndham Atlanta Perimeter Medical 6260 Peach Tree Dunwoody☏ Rd, Check in: 3PM, Check out: Noon. .
- 13 Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center 6280 Peach Tree Dunwoody☏ Rd, 678Check In: 3PM, Check Out: 11 a.m. .
- 14-Sheraton Atlanta, North, 800 Hammond Dr☏ . Check in: 3PM, Check out: noon.
-  Northwest Atlanta, Concourse Pakwie NE, . Check in: 3PM, Check out: noon.
- Hampton Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center, 769 Hammond Drive NE, ☏1 404-303-0014
- Chattafuchi River Fan - Over 20 miles from the Chattafuchi River coastline and the following three national park sites: Island Ford, East Parisades, Powers Island Parks. Canoeing and kayaking are one year old. Rental available for local external vendors like Shoot The Hooch. Roswell's Chatahoochee Nature Center also offers educational environment programs, canoeing and other entertainment activities.
- Six flags of Georgia and Six Flags White Water are raised and open at family amusement parks every weekend, March to October, every day, June to mid-August. The park features the highest roller coaster, Goliath, the world's largest theme park water play structure, and Skar Island in the southeast. They offer thrilling vehicles, slides, waterfalls, and other high-level free falls in the world, as well as tornado, Ultimate Storm and Cliff Hangers.
- Located just east of Atlanta, Stone Mountain Park, Georgia's #1 attraction, is a Stone Mountain Park with over 3,200 acres of natural beauty. The park offers recreational activities, special events, accommodation, camp entertainment, theme-specific attractions, and famous laser show steps.
- You can see Closet Beach on the Lake Lania Islands - Atlanta at the Lake Lania Islands Resort. There are the shores along the lakeside, water parks, golf courses, boats, and spas.
- Chateau Ellan Winery and Resort—A French retreat in the 16th century, Chateau Ellan, 30 minutes north of Atlanta, is a festive atmosphere to visit vineyards, visit winery, lunch at a sidewalk cafe, and play golf.
- Carraway Gardens - Pine Mountain is a first-class vacation area with many activities throughout the family.
- Wolf Mountain Vineyard - The Wolf Mountain Vineyard is located in Darronega where you can enjoy the award-winning wine and enjoy a beautiful view. Vineyards and wineries are the best places for Sunday Brunch, cafe lunches and gourmet dinners.
|Via Sandy Springs|
|Ashville Roswell←||N S||→ [Atlanta] and [Albany]|
|End Left||N S||→Dunwoody → Downtown Atlanta|